Who should join EAPA?
- EAP managers, sales and account executives, consultants, and counseling staff.
- Current EAP network clinicians.
- Private practice clinicians interested in getting or increasing referrals from EAPs.
- Mental health and substance use disorder treatment providers.
- HR and benefits professionals
- Students, researchers, academics, and others interested in learning or maintaining cutting edge knowledge of the EAP field.
Success in today’s EAP field requires access to up-to-date information, trends, and research; face-to-face and online networking opportunities with EAP leaders and professionals; and current, cutting-edge educational resources. Your EAP Association™ membership is an investment in your own professional growth, and an important building block in strengthening the employee assistance profession. A list of membership categories can be viewed here.
EAPA membership gives you:
- Exclusive subscriptions to EAP publications and access to online educational and research resources.
- Deep discounts on EAP conferences, certification, and training.
- Peer to peer connection with EAP leaders and practitioners in your community and around the world.
- Opportunity to expand your horizons and grow your career as part of the world’s largest organization for EA professionals.
See a more detailed list of current EAPA Membership Benefits!
What does it cost to join EAPA?
- EAP Association™ membership for members living in the US costs $170 per year. In addition, US based members are required to join a chapter. A list of chapters and dues can be viewed here.
- EAP Association™ membership for members outside the US costs either $150 or $110 depending on whether the member lives in a Tier 1 or Tier 2 country. The tier system and list can be viewed here. In addition, some countries have EAPA branches which you may join. The list of international branches can be viewed here.